Friday; December 15th
Time; 9am - 3pm-
All Day Arts workshop. Ages 8 up
Summer break is here, come and celebrate the holidays and create some very arty and fashionable wearable art pieces for your vacay time.
Join our art workshop and whip up some wickedly cool tie-dye, decorate your own sports cap, paint canvas art
and make funky fruit sculptures that are as refreshing as a splash of lemonade on a hot day.
All materials are supplied on the day including clay's, stretched artist canvas, sports hat, tie dye pieces, pillow cases or t-shirts.
- Children will be lead through the steps to create some fashionably fun wearable art, designing a sports cap to wear home will be our first project.
- Learn to sketch, design and use colour for impact.
- Create with tie dye, watch as you are shown a variety of cool tie dye techniques, with a huge availability of colours you can create to your hearts content.
- Paint a fresh summer canvas art, easy to follow painting guided for amazing results!
- Not your average fruit bowl these funky fruits coasters and mini bowls are so cute! Learn to mix fresh colours, add details, blend clays, form and shape like a pro!
We are fully air-conditioned for comfort and have toilets and wash up areas within our large classroom spaces.
What to bring;
Pack snacks and lunch, nut free please. Water bottle/drink
We will have a snack break of 15-20 minutes and a main lunch break of 35 minutes.
Wear older clothes that are comfy and great for arty activities, please wear closed shoes.
Parents are asked to sign in and check their contact details, we will ask allergy information and ask parents to email us prior to booking if there is anything that may be needed to support the learning on the day.
Please read the terms and conditions prior to booking for further information. Feel free to contact us anytime.