Clay Creations All Day!
Last places, book now
Wednesday, December 13
Full Day Arts experience best for Ages 9 up.
( See juniors half day/clay day for ages under 8's)
Arrival time is from 8:50 am. Collection time is from 2:50 pm
Join our sculpting extravaganza!
Students can enjoy a full day of sculpting in clay with us,
- Learn the secrets of forming an armature and crafting your very own unique character.
- You'll also learn how to stamp, cut, and hand-form pieces of jewellery and magnets with this oven bake clay.
Age guide; Designed for artists ages 9 and over
On the day;
All materials are provided including oven bake polymer clays, clay tools, findings and amateur supplies.
- Students will create with 3 main sculpting projects, this is a great day as there will also be some drawing and painting within the tasks.
- Learn how to work with polymer clay. Learn the basics needed for both beginners and intermediate clay artists
- Start your clay journey while learning to make small objects with precision. Learn how to cut, form and stamp clay to create magnets, charms and jewellery pieces perfect for gifting.
- Learn how to sketch and design to prepare for building your sculpture.
- Learn how to produce an armature base.
- Learn how to mould and form clay over an armature for strength and durability.
- Learn finishing touches and use pastels and paints to finalise the design and customise your character.
- While the sculptures are being baked, students will create an air dry clay models and ornaments of their choosing to be painted with shimmery colours, we will be adding some festive touches of course!
We are fully air-conditioned for comfort and have toilets and wash up areas within our large classroom spaces.
What to bring;
Pack snacks and lunch, nut free please. Water bottle/drink
We will have a snack break of 15-20 minutes and a main lunch break of 35 minutes.
Wear older clothes that are comfy and great for arty activities, please wear closed shoes.
Parents are asked to sign in and check their contact details, we will ask allergy information and ask parents to email us prior to booking if there is anything that may be needed to support the learning on the day.
Please read the terms and conditions prior to booking for further information. Feel free to contact us anytime.