All Arts Fundamentals
New to the studio or a student looking to refresh your skills?
All Arts fundamentals is the perfect way to start a creative journey.
Join this 3 hour crash course in everything..Well, Redlands Art School!
The perfect art fundamentals course for aspiring tweens and teen creatives.
Ages 10 up.
This comprehensive mini course is designed to teach the basics art skills you need to excel in our art program. From sketching and painting to colour theory and concept creation.
Students will take a tour through all our supplies, find out what is available to them and they will be given insight in how to use them for their own purpose!
Who this is perfect for: Tween to Teen Students who are looking to join us in the coming term or are currently attending but feel a little overwhelmed at times with the many choices and options we have.
With some basic colour theory, brush use and surface options taught to them there will no longer be wasted time trying to figure these things out.
This class is recommended to all students joining our program, as it offers more practical and basic guidance on the skills to jump from beginner to excellent!
Designed to ensure all students join us feeling confident and equipped with both the mental and technical skills needed to join our all arts programs.
- Learn colour theory in a fun and practical way.
- Learn about our paints, surfaces and the basic tools you can use for the open ended projects.
- Look at different ways to generate your ideas to keep creating and avoid creative block.
- Learn about all the options available to them here at the studio.
- Students will be given a practical journal with important notes and reminders they can refer to while here at the studio. This drawing book will also double as a great place to store ideas~
- Students will be supplied and get to try many materials on the day.
Next intakes will be in July and September, week 1 of the new term.
An absolute must for all new students booking the All Arts Sessions.
Designed for Ages 10 and over. Students who are accepted into our All Arts Tweens or Teens programs should try this class first.
Why? This class will aid in creating a welcoming space for new students, it is designed to give them in depth tour and delve into all we can offer.